Re: General about address book in SM

On Oct 6, 2008, at 10:28 PM, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 10:06 PM, Scott Haneda <talklists@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> On Oct 6, 2008, at 8:14 PM, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>>> I see 1.5.1 nowhere on that page.

>>> Maybe you can re-read that page and tell us what part is not clear
>>> about how to get 1.5.2?
>>

>> I have outlined what I am seeing when I load the page.
>> http://www.newgeo.com/web/misc/2261-sm.png
>
> OK, thanks.  However, since the links there are named for "locale"
> packages, and you can see the page subsection is for "Translations",
> not to mention the link above that goes to the SVN snapshots for
> 1.5.2, I'm not sure there is anything better until we release 1.5.2 at
> which time it will probably be even easier to understand.

Ahh, honestly, I just saw svn, and decided to let my brain ignore it.
It has been a while since i checked something out of svn, and did not
want to try to remember how to deal with it.  I just downloaded the
1.5.2 snapshop, and to me, they look like regular files in the normal
SM tree, so I can now update.

Really, the only reason I am even after this is to get you output from
that version, so I can continue with the bug report on the html encode
in the address book link.

I should have a moment to install this version later this evening.
Thanks Paul.
--
Scott