Re: General about address book in SM

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Scott Haneda <talklists@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2008, at 5:15 PM, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Scott Haneda <talklists@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>>> I found a pref that changes this, the trouble is the angle brackets
>>> get html encoded.  What is the procedure for filing a bug report on
>>> this?
>>
>> You can post more information about the problem here or use the bug
>> tracker for SquirrelMail on our sourceforge.net project page.
>

> Using version
> $config_version = '1.4.0';

That is the config tool version, not SM's version.  You can get the SM
version (and much other helpful information) from src/configtest.php

> I have my prefserenes of "Format of Addresses Added From Address Book"
> set to "Full Name and Address"
> In this version of SM, the setting is not honored at all, and no data
> is written to email@xxxxxxxxxx  I may be overlooking the pref line, or

No data at all (other settings)?  Sounds like you have other problems
unrelated to this setting.

> ot may be set in a way that is not obvious, or perhaps this setting in
> a cookie.  At any rate, only the users email address is entered into
> the to: field when using the address book.

Please explain how you use it to add addresses.

> Using version
> $config_version = '1.5.0';
> This is 1.5.1 development version

1.5.1 is not supported.  You need to install 1.5.2.