Re: Problem after installing Plugin(View_as_html)

> We are using squirrelmail 1.4.8 and Exim as MTA on one of our server,and

You should upgrade.  Version 1.4.8 is old and has known security holes.

> now we have tried adding the plugin view_as_html-3.7a-1.4.x on the
> same,the plugin get's installed properly,but the problem we were facing
> that in Internet Explorer 6.0,7.0 etc when any user logs in and click on
> any folder he get's error as 'You must logged in to view this page',but at
> the same time every thing was working perfectly in other browsers like
> Mozilla,Google Chrome etc ..Also there was a customised logo imag
> e in left_main.php page that also was unable to view to the users.
>
> So can any body let me know what was the problem?

That's not enough information to help you, really.  Watch the server
logs (per the mailing list posting guidelines) for any PHP errors,
make sure the browser allows cookies, install the Cookie Warning
plugin, view the cookies for IE to make sure they are getting in, etc.
 If you remove View as HTML, the problem goes away?  I find that
doubtful since I don't think it affects the login code at all.  Try
testing with ALL plugins disabled to see if you get the same issue.
If not, enable *one at a time* until it breaks again.