Re: Symbolic Links - File Not Found error

> My sincere apologies - I wasn't trying to get anyone upset (as I
> evidently did). I was always taught to snip for brevity if it doesn't
> remove any context. I'll go whip myself so everyone feels better.

I didn't say anything about content.  You flattened the quoted text so
it's not possible to see who typed what.  Know the difference.

> Jeez - you people are happy little vegemites aren't you?
>
> BTW - I never said it was an "SM issue" - I get the distinct feeling
> that you thought I was "blaming" squirrelmail - far from it - I think
> it's a bloody good product. I was simply asking for advice and looking
> for a solution to a problem as opposed to being talked down to like some
> kind of fsckwit.

You got suggestions.  You also got opinions.  No one called you
stupid.  Re-reading what was written, I see no personal attacks,
nothing out of line.  Personally, my style is quick and to the point,
as it's the only way to stay on top of all the emails around here.
You should go re-read this thread and understand you were not attacked
and try not to make it so personal (YOU are the only one I see making
personal accusations).

> I also think maybe you should go take a few deep breaths.

You are no longer welcome to post here if this is the kind of
contribution you are going to make.  Please have more consideration
for the people putting their free time and energy into this community.

> Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>> Why did you flatten the quoted text in this thread?  Please reply in
>> text with quoted text preserved.
>>

>>> We recently installed Squirrelmail onto a customer's mail server.
>>>
>>> The setup is this:
>>>
>>> FC9
>>> php-5.1.6-3.7.fc6
>>> httpd-2.2.3-5