Re: Symbolic Links - File Not Found error

My sincere apologies - I wasn't trying to get anyone upset (as I
evidently did). I was always taught to snip for brevity if it doesn't
remove any context. I'll go whip myself so everyone feels better.

Jeez - you people are happy little vegemites aren't you?

BTW - I never said it was an "SM issue" - I get the distinct feeling
that you thought I was "blaming" squirrelmail - far from it - I think
it's a bloody good product. I was simply asking for advice and looking
for a solution to a problem as opposed to being talked down to like some
kind of fsckwit.

I also think maybe you should go take a few deep breaths.

N/