Courier Vacation plugin

Hi  all

I'd like to ask you one question about Courier Vacation plugin.
I know that this is old plugin and there're newrer vacation plugins but
i like it cause it's easy and simple.
I have set correct settings on the side of SM and it creates vacation*
files.
But I don't know how to correct setup maildroprc file as described in
the REDME file.

Where can I put it ?

In the READEM is:

# test for vacation file, if it exists, send autoresponse # `test -f
vacation.txt` if ($RETURNCODE==0) {
   # test for vacation message subject, use it if found
   #
   `test -f vacation_subject.txt`
   if ($RETURNCODE==0)
   {

      SUBJECT=`cat vacation_subject.txt`
      cc "| mailbot -t vacation.txt -A 'From: $LOGNAME' -A 'Subject:
$SUBJECT' /usr/sbin/sendmail -f ''"
   # otherwise, regular "Re:" syntax for subject is automatic
   #
   }
   else
   {
      cc "| mailbot -t vacation.txt -A 'From: $LOGNAME'
/usr/sbin/sendmail -f ''"
   }

   # test for any cc addresses, forward to those addresses if present
   #
   `test -f vacation_cc_addresses.txt`
   if ($RETURNCODE==0)
   {

      # grab cc addresses
      #
      CCADDRESSES=`cat vacation_cc_addresses.txt`

      # do we need to keep a copy of messages in this account or not?
      #
      `test -f vacation_keep_messages.txt`
      if ($RETURNCODE==0)
      {
         cc "! -f \"$FROM\" $CCADDRESSES"
      }
      else
      {
         to "! -f \"$FROM\" $CCADDRESSES"
      }
   }
}

But i don't know where i can put this script. I already installed
mailbot.
I tried to put this file into /etc/maidlroprc, also into users'
directory as .../.mailfilter

My postfix setting is:

maildrop  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=R user=vmail argv=/usr/local/bin/maildrop -w 90 -d ${recipient}

I'm using virtual amilboxes, all mailboxes are stored in the
/home/users/...

I know that this is question probably for maildrop forum however I would
share your experiences.

Thanks in advance
pet