Re: weird problem - Unknown date - fixed

Fixed the issue, it turns out something was wrong for this particular user
in the mysql userpref table. I deleted the table data and it fixed the
issue.

Thanks, P

P.A > -----Original Message-----
P.A > From: squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.A > [mailto:squirrelmail-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
P.A > Paul A
P.A > Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:34 AM
P.A > To: 'Squirrelmail User Support Mailing List'
P.A > Subject:  weird problem - Unknown date
P.A >
P.A > Hi I have a customer that is having problems displaying mail if the
P.A > mail is
P.A > on more than one page. For example if each page contains a maximum of
P.A > 10
P.A > messages the 1st page will show the messages without an issue but the
P.A > 2nd
P.A > to last page with show 'Unknown date' and will not show the message.
P.A >
P.A > If I change the maximum number of messages per page to 60 the 1st page
P.A > with
P.A > show the messages correctly but the 2nd to last pages will not. Any
P.A > ideas
P.A > what is going on here.
P.A >
P.A > Thanks,
P.A >  Paul
P.A >
P.A >
P.A >
P.A > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
P.A > ---
P.A > This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's
P.A > challenge
P.A > Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
P.A > prizes
P.A > Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
P.A > world
P.A > http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
P.A > squirrelmail-users mailing list
P.A > Posting guidelines: http://squirrelmail.org/postingguidelines
P.A > List address: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
P.A > List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):