Re: Right Frame is empty

Rick Bragg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with some accounts where after they log in, the right
> frame acts like a download-able file.  The right frame is empty, and a
> pop-up window shows up asking if I want to download the empty php
> file...  It seems to only happen with large mailboxes.
>
> Has anyone seen this before? Is there a setting somewhere that I can use
> to fix this?

If your server supports IMAP SORT extension, turn on server side sorting
support in SquirrelMail configuration.

If your IMAP server does not support it, make sure that mailbox is not
sorted. Mailbox sorting is controlled with 'sort' setting stored in user
preferences. In older SquirrelMail defaults it was set to 0. Listing is
faster, if 'sort' is set to 6.