Re: Problem on mail boxes

satimis wrote:

> --- Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> can't

>> > $ sudo /etc/squirrelmail/conf.pl
>> >
>> > --> 3. Folder Defaualts
>> > --> 16. Auto Create Special Folders : true
>> >

>> > It is already turned on.
>> >

>> If it is on, why folders are not created? Please show all your
>> changes in
>> SquirrelMail code.
>

> Hereunder are the settings;

Not settings. Changes in PHP scripts that turned off creation of special
folders. SquirrelMail 1.4.6 should not ignore errors when folders are
created or subscribed.

>> In SquirrelMail 1.4.9 and later you should be able to delete messages
>> when
>> trash folder does not exist or is not writable. Code is set to ignore
>> message copy errors, when messages are deleted.
>

> $ apt-cache policy squirrelmail
> squirrelmail:
>   Installed: 2:1.4.6-1
>   Candidate: 2:1.4.6-1
>   Version table:
>  *** 2:1.4.6-1 0
>         500 http://archive.ubuntu.com dapper/universe Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
>

> version 2.1.4.6

Connect to cyrus with cyradm utility and check mailbox ACLs.

cyradm --user satimiscyrus localhost

Permissions are listed with 'listaclmailbox *' command. You should check
INBOX, INBOX.Trash and INBOX.Sent permissions. Connection is closed with
'quit'. '?' or 'help' shows other available commands.