Re: Problem on mail boxes

--- Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> can't
> >> be

> >> destination.
> >> with

> >> Could you turn on 3.  Folder Defaults -> 16. Auto Create Special
> >> Folders. It
> >> is turned on by default and somehow was turned off in your setup.
> >

> > $ sudo /etc/squirrelmail/conf.pl
> >
> > --> 3. Folder Defaualts
> > --> 16. Auto Create Special Folders : true
> >

> > It is already turned on.
> >

> If it is on, why folders are not created? Please show all your
> changes in
> SquirrelMail code.

Hereunder are the settings;

2.  Server Settings

1.  Domain                 : trim(implode('',
file('/etc/'.(file_exists('/etc/mailname')?'mail':'host').'name')))
2.  Invert Time            : false
3.  Sendmail or SMTP       : SMTP

A.  Update IMAP Settings   : localhost:143 (cyrus)
B.  Update SMTP Settings   : localhost:25

3.  Folder Defaults

2.  Show Folder Prefix Option     : false
3.  Trash Folder                  : INBOX.Trash
4.  Sent Folder                   : INBOX.Sent
5.  Drafts Folder                 : INBOX.Drafts
6.  By default, move to trash     : true
7.  By default, move to sent      : true
8.  By default, save as draft     : true
9.  List Special Folders First    : true
10. Show Special Folders Color    : true
11. Auto Expunge                  : true
12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : true
13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option    : false
14. Default Unseen Notify         : 2
15. Default Unseen Type           : 1
16. Auto Create Special Folders   : true
17. Folder Delete Bypasses Trash  : false
18. Enable /NoSelect folder fix   : false

4. General Options
1.  Data Directory              : /var/lib/squirrelmail/data/
2.  Attachment Directory        : /var/spool/squirrelmail/attach/
3.  Directory Hash Level        : 0
4.  Default Left Size           : 150
5.  Usernames in Lowercase      : false
6.  Allow use of priority       : true
7.  Hide SM attributions        : false
8.  Allow use of receipts       : true
9.  Allow editing of identity   : true
    Allow editing of name       : true
    Remove username from header : false
10. Allow server thread sort    : false
11. Allow server-side sorting   : true
12. Allow server charset search : true
13. Enable UID support          : true
14. PHP session name            : SQMSESSID

8.  Plugins

  Available Plugins:
    1. abook_take
    2. delete_move_next
    3. administrator
    4. bug_report
    5. calendar
    6. listcommands
    7. filters
    8. fortune
    9. info
    10. message_details
    11. mail_fetch
    12. sent_subfolders
    13. newmail
    14. squirrelspell
    15. spamcop
    16. translate

> In SquirrelMail 1.4.9 and later you should be able to delete messages
> when
> trash folder does not exist or is not writable. Code is set to ignore
> message copy errors, when messages are deleted.

$ apt-cache policy squirrelmail
squirrelmail:
  Installed: 2:1.4.6-1
  Candidate: 2:1.4.6-1