Cannot see address book after server migration

Hi,

I have moved our squirrelmail installation to a new server after a system failure and migrated all users/data etc.

Users have noticed that their address books are empty so I have had a look:

1) All abook files are in /usr/share/squirrelmail/data

2) I moved a user's abook file out of the way and created a 'test' user and a new file was created in the above folder with the right info in it.

3) I moved the user's original abook file back in place, checked ownership and rights were the same as the new one created earlier, logged out, cleared browser cache, logged back in and only the 'test' account is shown even though the user's .abook file is their full, original one.

4) I deleted the abook file in /usr/share/squirrelmail/data and the test user still shows.

Is something being cached or stored elsewhere!?

Running SM 1.4.13

Thanks