Re: Set squirrelmail cookie/login with a CMS

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Iacopo Benesperi <iacchi86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul Lesniewski ha scritto:
>
> > SquirelMail can use an IMAP server that is not local.
>
>  Thanks for the tip, I've installed it (and the right way!).
>

>  > grep the source code.  Also see the function sqm_baseuri().  It's the
>  > SM base URI as the name suggests.
>
>  I haven't done this, but I logged in the normal way and I've checked the
>  base_uri SM writes down in the cookie and used it. Not so clear, but
>  it'll work for the moment.
>

>  > Very poor excuse.  Spare servers are very cheap, especially at a
>  > school where there are always extras to be had (server != expensive
>  > non-workstation)
>
>  Believe me: we don't have money to buy anything... Let's just say that
>  this is the situation and it won't change.
>
>  Now, back to problems: I've obtained something, but it still doesn't
>  work. When I set the cookie with php-fusion (my CMS) and then go to
>  webmail.php page it says that I must be logged in to see my mails, but
>  if I click on the link to go to login.php page, it opens my mailbox!

login.php is not your mailbox; it will actually destroy your login
session entirely.  The link is something else and only you can debug
this convoluted scenario.

>  This means that it doesn't login completly but I managed to do it
>  partially. Any idea on how to finish the work and make it open my
>  mailbox directly?
>  On the login function I've added these two lines (and the two functions
>  I said in the previous message):
>
>  setcookie('user', base64_encode(MD5Encrypt($user_name, 'changeme')), 0,
>  '/squirrelmail/');
>
>  setcookie('pass', base64_encode(MD5Encrypt($_POST['user_pass'],
>  'changeme')), 0, '/squirrelmail/');
>
>  I've noticed that I should need to set also the cookie "SQMSESSID" and
>  the cookie "key", but I don't know how to make them. I've tried to look
>  in redirect.php but for the first one I have no idea, for the second if

grep the source code.  I think I already told you it's in functions/global.php.

>  I'm right I have to import half of SM's functions (okay, I'm a little
>  bit exagerating!) because one calls inside itself another one. Am I
>  really right? Pls. say no!

That's what include() and require() are for.