Re: Set squirrelmail cookie/login with a CMS

Paul Lesniewski ha scritto:
> SquirelMail can use an IMAP server that is not local.

Thanks for the tip, I've installed it (and the right way!).

> grep the source code.  Also see the function sqm_baseuri().  It's the
> SM base URI as the name suggests.

I haven't done this, but I logged in the normal way and I've checked the
base_uri SM writes down in the cookie and used it. Not so clear, but
it'll work for the moment.

> Very poor excuse.  Spare servers are very cheap, especially at a
> school where there are always extras to be had (server != expensive
> non-workstation)

Believe me: we don't have money to buy anything... Let's just say that
this is the situation and it won't change.

Now, back to problems: I've obtained something, but it still doesn't
work. When I set the cookie with php-fusion (my CMS) and then go to
webmail.php page it says that I must be logged in to see my mails, but
if I click on the link to go to login.php page, it opens my mailbox!
This means that it doesn't login completly but I managed to do it
partially. Any idea on how to finish the work and make it open my
mailbox directly?
On the login function I've added these two lines (and the two functions
I said in the previous message):

setcookie('user', base64_encode(MD5Encrypt($user_name, 'changeme')), 0,
'/squirrelmail/');

setcookie('pass', base64_encode(MD5Encrypt($_POST['user_pass'],
'changeme')), 0, '/squirrelmail/');

I've noticed that I should need to set also the cookie "SQMSESSID" and
the cookie "key", but I don't know how to make them. I've tried to look
in redirect.php but for the first one I have no idea, for the second if
I'm right I have to import half of SM's functions (okay, I'm a little
bit exagerating!) because one calls inside itself another one. Am I
really right? Pls. say no!

thanks,
Iacopo