Re: DNS Config?

Sorry, point taken.
I have begun reading the tutorials/books and will post a more insightful
question in the right forum next time.

I have citadel/squirrelmail configured and running, but I wanted a general
overview before I proceeded any farther--> this is what I was looking for:
you must have a domain or sub-domain that has an A record which resolves to
the mail server IP. Then the Mx record for your domain points to that mail
domain or sub-domain-Thanks, Mr Alan