Re: DNS Config?

How about when you first started Alan--If you don't feel like answering a
question then don't, but please don't make assumptions on what is possible
or not.  I thought this was a place to learn from others.  Oh well, I will
eventually put the pieces together, but you will probably always be... well
yourself.   Please do not reply to anymore of my posts Mr. Alan in Toronto.

Thanks