Re: Sent folder empty after upgrade

> I still couldn't believe a "upgrade" of a software program kills
> the users data. So i checked again to see what had happened,
> and it turns out that after upgrading to 1.4.13 the 'Sent' folder had
> 'automagicly' been relocated to a different place inside the Folder
> tree. The old 'Sent' folder had become red colored....
>
> See screenshot at http://crashrecovery.org/SquirrelMail-1.4.13.jpg
>
> My apologies for the 'Sent' folder upheaval, but when imap folders
> of over 800M get moved without notice, the phones keep ringing...

You've changed default folder prefix. Folders are not moved. Only folder
tree is changed due to folder prefix changes and new special folder names.

I think you have confused folders. New Sent folder is hilighted and called
'Sent' and old Sent folder is INBOX.Sent. SquirrelMail creates and
hilights special folders by default. Your users wouldn't be complaining,
if they have "old sent" folder colored in red, because then they won't
have new INBOX.Sent folder.

Please note that demo, info and test plugin are not for end users and they
should not be enabled on production box.

--
Tomas