Re: Sent folder empty after upgrade

On Wed, 7 May 2008, Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>>   Linux: Redhat 7.3

*shudders* multiple exploits in general installed programs

>>   kernel : 2.4.32

about the only thing thats not a real security issue, but has a few bugs

>>   PHP: 4.1.2

list of serious exploits is so long I dont know where to begin

>>   Apache: 1.3.23

a couple serious exploits

>>   Dovecot: 1.0.rc29

very serious bugs

>>   sendmail: 8.11.6

a few bugs, one serious bug

>>   ClamAV: ClamAV 0.91.2/7046/Wed May  7 05:35:44 2008

serious exploits, and way slower then current

>>   Amavis: 0.2.4 using ClamAV acording http://crashrecovery.org/amavis.html

no comment as i've found amavis not the best performer so we dont use it

> Then you should take upgrades of software more seriously than just
> unleashing your users on it *untested*.

I agree, any SM issues he has are the very LEAST of his problems

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.