550 Delivery error

Hi,

I've been receiving the following error message from the server

Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
550 Delivery is not allowed to this address

From the message, i could guess that this is to do with the fact that my account doesn't exist on the server. However, i could receive incoming emails this morning from other people. Additionally, i could also send email out to people in our domain with no problem. The problem occurs only if i try to send to other domains or external email address.

The other wierd thing is that it's only me that has had this difficulty while most of my colleagues can send & receive emails from external address as well as within the same domain.

In addition, it was working fine yesterday until i went to upgrade it from 1.4.6 to 1.4.13. If i switched it back to the old version, i then don't get that message.

I wonder what could possibly go wrong. I use HMailserver as the mail server
Thank you in advance