Re: Get a full list of contacts

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Daminto Lie <dlie76@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question in regards to the addressbook in the squirrelmail 1.4.6.
> When composing an email, there is a button called "Addresses" from which we
> can get a list of people's email address. Then, we see a button called "List
> All". When user clicks on that button in the hope that they can get a full
> list of people's addresses, they don't quite get all the contacts. There are
> some not popping up in the list.

First thing to do is upgrade.  1.4.6 is too old.  The problem very
well may go away when you upgrade.

> I suppose what i need to do now is to ask some help from you (as my PHP
> knowledge isn't that much) to tell me where i can find the code and modify
> it so that a full list can come out. However, i do have ldapserver installed
> as well as ldapquery plugin for squirrelmail. I'm not sure if this is the
> limitation of the HTML or it's squirrelmail or the code in the ldapsearch in
> the ldapquery plugin.

Right-click on the page that shows the faulty list.  Select to see the
page (frame) properties or information and see what the name of the
script is - that should point you to the file you need to begin
debugging within.