Re: SquirrelMail German translation fixes

> The corrections look OK to me.

Ok. I've committed it.

>> please find below a patch fixing some wrong or misleading translations
>> in squirrelmail-1.4.13/locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/squirrelmail.po . If you
>> prefer it in a different format, let me know.

Thank you for your contribution.

The unified diff it the preferred format, so that was good. It's better to
attach it than to paste it into the mail though (less risk of a mail
server jumbling the text up). Also the i18n mailing list would be better
than the users list.

Sincerely,
Fredrik