Re: Calendar plugin

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:46 AM, kenmiles <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I am using Squirrelmail v1.4.0 on Ubuntu 6.10.

Where did you get the SM version information?  Is this the actual SM
version or the configuration tool version?  If you are really using SM
1.4.0, you simply need to upgrade.

>  When I have a repeating entry and it spans a previous month I get the

Repeating?  Sounds like you are actually using the Shared Calendars
plugin.  Please be more specific.

>  following error message-
>  Warning. date() expects parameter 2 to be 2 long, object given in
>  /var/www/public_html/webmail/functions/date.php on line 289.
>  I have included a screenshot.
>
>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p16444459/cal.png cal.png

What version of the Shared Calendar plugin are you using?
Unfortunately, that plugin is not yet at the top of my work queue, so
I won't be able to help much right away (maybe someone else can).  The
best way to get help is to export the calendar with that event and
offer it here so someone can try to reproduce it.  If you want to help
debug yourself, go to the place in the file that the error points to
and insert this before the erroneous line:

sm_print_r(debug_backtrace());

Unfortunately, this will probably print out too much information since
it gets called many times, so you'll have to pick out the backtrace
that matches the error.  You might be able to narrow down the amount
of information being printed by making it conditional based on the
$date_format parameter, if you can find out what it is in the case
when the error is occurring.

if ($date_format == '????') sm_print_r(debug_backtrace());