Re: deleted messages still shown in inbox

Fredrik,

I'm having this same problem.  But my auto-expunge setting is already set to
true, so this suggestion isn't solving my problem.

It seems to me that just viewing the list of messages in the Inbox doesn't
seem to be enough to make Squirrel mail expunge the box.  (Or perhaps, the
expunging is just not working?)

Got any other thoughts or suggestions here?  I'm running SM 1.5.2 from the
20070903_0000 CVS snapshot.

TIA,

DR