Re: spam_buttons

Hi again
I managed to make it run...
But now i have
another problem..
Not alwyas but sometimes..when i click on spam/or
not-spam button on email
browser starts to wait. When i checked the
server i see 2 processses hanged up there.
as:
www-data 14676
14330  0 16:43 ?        00:00:00
sh -c /usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --username=xxxxxx <
/usr/share/squirrelmail/bcc/attachment/sb_tmp_319_1201617809
www-data
14677 14676  0 16:43 ?
00:00:00 /usr/bin/perl -T -w /usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --username=xxxxx

And page resumes just after i kill the second process.
First
one seems correct but i think problem is the one with second one.
It
is strange it doesnt repeat that everytime. But it only does it in latest
version
2.1..

> Hello
Paul,
> Yes sure it does matter to use USERNAME or EMAIL with
-u
> option. I am fully aware of that, what i mean is it doesnt
effect the way
> it adds to the database. still with nobody user.
My spamd config is set
> for per-user configuration. Actually it
is working without any problem
> according to the configs of the
users that they set via sasql plugin.

> Now i am
testing the configuration with -d option that i am
> sending the
request to my main spamassassin server but i am getting error

> ERROR 74: Problem reporting message ID 33:.
>
> I am not sure what error 74 stands for but, it
> seems not
working again..

>> Please read the mailing list
> posting guidelines - please do not
>> top-post and do
not remove
> all of the thread context, thank you.
>>

> As i see theres a new
version of spam_buttons.

> When i was
testing it i noticed that all my previous spam marked

mails
> computers.
spamassassin as
> per-user configuration.
>>> >
> With the new spam_buttons
> plugin i tried to use spamc
reporting
>>> option too,
when i run spamd with --allow-tell option i
> noticed the
>>> following error:

user:
> 'oguzhank'
spamd: still running as
> root: user not specified with
>>> -u, not
>>> >
>> found, or set
to   root, falling back to nobody at /usr/sbin/spamd

line
> oguzhank:65534 in 0.3
>>> seconds,
>>>
> > 5832
> bytes

> bayesian submissions
seems belongs to  nobody user,
>>> and i
>>>
> > think for that reason spamassassin per-user bayesian

filtering is
>>> not

effective..

because you didn't use
> the -u switch in your spamd/spamc
> is right there in the
error message.

>>> Hello,and

thanks for fast reply..
>>> Actually ,i am using -u
parameter in
> spam_buttons as shown in examples

of

> spam_buttons config  file...
>>> I both used

$is_spam_shell_command = '/usr/bin/spamc -L spam -d localhost -u
>>> ###USERNAME###';
>>> and
>>>
> $is_spam_shell_command = '/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam
>>>
> --username=###USERNAME###

configs.

>>> And i can see it sends the
username (or email address...doesnt
> matter)

>> Yes, it very well does
> matter.
You need to send either the full email
>> address or just
> the username portion thereof, depending entirely on

how the user
> accounts are set up on your system.  Only YOU can
make
>> sure
> these things all agree.
>>
>>> spamc/d or with sa-learn
> but... as i said..my
mail server is not on the
>>> same
>>> server
with squirrelmail. And it gives the error user not found
> so
>>> switches
>>> to nobody user by default.
>>
>> Then the plugin is doing its job.  You need to
configure
> your
>> spamassassin system to be able to
use per-user