Re: Error when replyring: Connection dropped

Hi Paul,

Paul Lesniewski schrieb:
> On Dec 18, 2007 3:38 AM, Roland Fritz <roland.fritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Paul Lesniewski schrieb:

>> not

>> and
>> the

>> if
>> Please

>> for
>> >
>> > Thanks.

>> (no
>> >
>> > 1.4.13 DOES work.  Your IMAP server, however, may need to be upgraded.
>> >  I'm not sure you can lay all the "blame" at SM's doorstep and be so
>> > "annoyed".

>> well
>> >
>> > A patch was already posted on this very thread.  Please let us know if
>> > it does or does not help.
>>
>> just tried the patch, no difference.
>
> First, let's make sure there isn't any funky PHP issues with the
> global IMAP connection - try the attached patch if you don't mind.  I
> hope it WON'T help, but want to make sure.

Tried the patch, won't help. It's not the connection.

> Then, please verify that the problem only exists when replying.

Just when replying and saving as draft (imap append)
when disabling the $reply_id section in Deliver.class.php , both buttons
work fine.

> Also explain if you are using any IMAP proxy server or anything (even
> a network?) between SM and the IMAP server; if so, try to see if
> connecting directly to the IMAP server from SM makes any difference.

No IMAP-Proxy, but mail server is different from webmail (apache) server.
I try tonight to install apache and webmail on mail server to eliminate
the network.

> If you can test with a newer Cyrus version, that would also help.

Hardly possible in my production environment. Maybe I can get hold on some
test hardware...

Roland.