Re: No input file specified

> Can someone please help, I'm at my wits end.
>
> I have a small web site and am attempting to use Squirrel Mail. I am
> supposed to access it through my host's Control Panel, but all I get is
> the above error.
>
> My host won't even reply to my emails.
> I do apologize if I should know the answer but I am no expert at all
> (obviously) and your help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are using CGI based PHP setup, check doc_root
(http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.doc-root) setting. Please
note that this is not SquirrelMail issue. You have broken PHP setup.
cPanel people and your webhost know more about their setup than unrelated
third parties.

If you are only web hosting user without any administrative access to your
server, contact your hosting provider. Only they can fix the issue.

--
Tomas