Frames will not Refresh on Network

When accessing Squirrelmail from external sources it works faultlessly.
When we access Squirrelmail from within the local network parts of the
screen do not seem to refresh properly.

If we purge the Trash can the left frame goes white and comes up with the
error message below. If we send email the main compose frame does not
refresh and the same error message appears on it. The problems can be
fixed by pressing the refresh button.

We have tried IE7 and FIrefox but the same problem occure with each
browser. We got this problem after we upgraded from 1.4.8 to 1.4.10a and
have not been able to get rid of it.

Error Message
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

Squirrelmail runs on a different machine to the mail server. They reside
on different subnets and Stunnel rund on both machines.

Squirrelmail Server
192.168.0.xxx
2003 Server R2 SP2
Apache 2.2.3
PHP 5.2.4
MySQL 5.0.27 - community-nt via TCP/IP
hMailServer 4.4.1 B273
Squirrelmail 1.4.12 [SVN]
// Add list of enabled plugins here
$plugins[0] = 'archive_mail'; Ver 1.2
$plugins[1] = 'email_footer'; Ver 0.4
$plugins[2] = 'mail_fetch'; Ver ?
$plugins[3] = 'unsafe_image_rules'; Ver 0.8
$plugins[4] = 'hmailserver_changepass'; Ver 1.1
$plugins[5] = 'address_add'; Ver 2.1

Mailserver Setup
192.168.10.xxx
SBS 2003 SP2
Apache 2.2.4
PHP 5.2.1
hMailServer 4.4.1 B273

List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by email
to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and destroy the original email.