Re: spam button plugin and locale

On Nov 16, 2007 6:44 AM, Lenny Shovsky <lenny@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm at the point where I'm able to manually execute spamc to train
> ham/spam to remote spamd servers and plugin's debug output shows correct
> commands and syntax to do the same, however the web servers produce this
> error, which seems to be the show stopper for the interface to do the
> training.
>
> "couldn't set locale correctly"

Who is "producing" this error is unclear to me.  You need to re-read
the posting guidelines (see bottom of every message on this list) and
post more system details, plugin configuration changes, as well as an
exact description of how when and where this is produced (and the
exact text, if it is different (or more) than what you have here).