Re: Username plugin translation

"Jevos, Peter":
> "Fredrik Jervfors":
>> "Jevos, Peter":
>>> "Fredrik Jervfors":

>>> Here it is
>>
>> Call me stupid, but I weren't able to extract the code. It
>> appears as if the file "functions.php" is also gzip compressed, but
>> contains binary even after decompression. Or I FUBAR:ed.
>
> No you're not stupid, I'm stupid, I've prepared it really bad. Here it
> is again.. By the way, I've needed it to find an acronym FUBAR, cause I've
> never heard it before - I had to laugh a lot.

I'll charge you no extra for the laughing.

Here's a quick and dirty solution that _should_ work (but I haven't tested
it). Note that there are other approaches to this, as Paul mentioned in a
related post. Some SquirrelMail versions (1.4.10+ and 1.5.2+) use a
function called sq_change_text_domain() which (I think) is part of the
compatibility plugin also.

Sincerely,
Fredrik