Re: I can attach a file, but wen sending... it's not there

OK, I found the discussions about this issue:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user/32881/focus=32899

I have applied the 1805471_composeattach.patch patch and this get the
problems fixed, also I was having the multiple attachment problem
reported together with this one at the list. The
1805471_composeattach.patch also fixed this for me. Applying the
1.4.11_compose_attachments.patch patch just leave my whit a black
compose window... :-P

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1805471&group_id=311&atid=100311

Regards,
Matias.