I can attach a file, but wen sending... it's not there

Hello,

I just reinstalled my squirrelmail. I am running 1.4.11-1 with apache
1.3. in Linux 2.4. on a chroot jail.
I can attach a file... and I see the attachment both at the compose
windows, and in the attachment directory of squirrelmail. But wen I send
the email, the attachment isn't there. No even in the sent folder, and
the destinations gets only the mail, with out the attachment.

I'm being reading trough Google and the lists, but I couldn't find the
workaround for this.

I verify and I have file_uploads = On, at php.ini, and the configtest
page does not trow any errors.

BR,