relay_domain ( restrict mails to be sent to only one domain)

Hi all,

I have a requirement. I want to configure my postfix such that I should allow sending mails only to one domain.
Example.
I am working fro domain1 ..... I have created a mail server which should be able to shoot mail to only domain1. and reject all the mails.
If the user is trying to send mail to yahoo. or rediff should be rejected and send only mails to domain1.

I have tried to set relay_domains parameter with domain1

Like this: relay_domains =  domain1.com

some how it is not working. I am not sure what all the other parameters need to be changed.

Can some one help me Please.

Regards
Siva Prasad