Attachments not going through Squirrel 1.4.11

Title: Attachments not going through Squirrel 1.4.11
Hi there,

I’m new to the list.

We’re using:

Squirrel 1.4.11
No plugins
PHP 4.4.6
Exim 4.67
Apache 1.3.37
Imap-uw 2006 j2nb3
Tried all kinds of browsers on mac and Windows.
OS NetBSD 1.6.2

I this just started a few days ago.

I send a file with an attachment.  I get no errors on Squirrel screens.  The attachment is saved in /var/spool/squirrel/atttachments but my SMTP logs ignore the size of the attachment, the email save din my Squirrel outbox has no attachment and the recipient receives no attachment.

In the opposite direction, Squirrel can receive attachments from other clients.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Frank

Frank DeChellis