Re: Problem with 'All Folders' search in v1.4.11 ?

> Hi everyone,
>
> I recently upgraded to v1.4.11 and seem to be having trouble when
> searching messages using the 'All folders' option. The cause of the
> problem may well be unrelated to v1.4.11 (or indeed Squirrelmail at all)
> however I've not had problems previously and the SM upgrade is the only
> *known* change.
>
> The symptoms of the problem are best described in conjunction with a
> screenshot of the result:
>
> http://www.newtonnet.co.uk/temporary/sm-screenshot.jpg (169KB JPEG)
>
> As you can see I searched for the arbitrary term 'building' and the
> results (which I can confirm do indeed contain this term) seem to be all
> jumbled up. Specifically, the first result has two folder names shown for
> it - Inbox and Trash (it's actually in Inbox) and the second result says
> the folder is Archive.2003.August 2003 Inbox whereas the message is
> actually in Archive.2007.August 2007 Inbox!
>
> In an attempt to narrow down the variables if I search for, say, a name
> and specify the From field then the problem is reproduced. The only common
> factor appears to be the use of the 'All Folders' option as when an
> individual folder is specified the search results work correctly (perhaps
> this is a red-herring given only one folder is being searched).
>
> My system details are: OS: Kubuntu Dapper v6.06, SM: v1.4.11 (direct from
> SM site), PHP: v5.1.2-1ubuntu3, IMAP: Dovecot v1.0.beta3-3ubuntu
> ...anything else required?
>
> For what it's worth, I can confirm that the problem occurs for other users
> too (i.e. with a different mailbox), and all other aspects of SM are
> functioning correctly.
>
> Any help would be most appreciated - if you require me to do anything
> further just shout.

Open src/search.php

Find lines (264-266) with
----
mail_message_listing_end($cnt, '', $msg_cnt_str, $color);
echo "\n</form>\n\n";
----

and close table in last line
----
mail_message_listing_end($cnt, '', $msg_cnt_str, $color);
echo "\n</table></form>\n\n";
----