Problem with 'All Folders' search in v1.4.11 ?

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to v1.4.11 and seem to be having trouble when
searching messages using the 'All folders' option. The cause of the
problem may well be unrelated to v1.4.11 (or indeed Squirrelmail at all)
however I've not had problems previously and the SM upgrade is the only
*known* change.

The symptoms of the problem are best described in conjunction with a
screenshot of the result:

http://www.newtonnet.co.uk/temporary/sm-screenshot.jpg (169KB JPEG)

As you can see I searched for the arbitrary term 'building' and the
results (which I can confirm do indeed contain this term) seem to be all
jumbled up. Specifically, the first result has two folder names shown for
it - Inbox and Trash (it's actually in Inbox) and the second result says
the folder is Archive.2003.August 2003 Inbox whereas the message is
actually in Archive.2007.August 2007 Inbox!

In an attempt to narrow down the variables if I search for, say, a name
and specify the From field then the problem is reproduced. The only common
factor appears to be the use of the 'All Folders' option as when an
individual folder is specified the search results work correctly (perhaps
this is a red-herring given only one folder is being searched).

My system details are: OS: Kubuntu Dapper v6.06, SM: v1.4.11 (direct from
SM site), PHP: v5.1.2-1ubuntu3, IMAP: Dovecot v1.0.beta3-3ubuntu
...anything else required?

For what it's worth, I can confirm that the problem occurs for other users
too (i.e. with a different mailbox), and all other aspects of SM are
functioning correctly.

Any help would be most appreciated - if you require me to do anything
further just shout.

Regards,

Mathew