Re: Problem sending large attchements

blynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sagte:
> When you are saying outgoing part I am assuming that you mean smtp which
> is port 25 and IMAP is set to dovecot port 143 all localhost.
ok, so we're sure to look at the right server ;)

hmm...the postfix settings seem to be ok. Dovecot I don't know, so I can't
tell you anything on the settings. But it sounds more like postfix. Did
you check if theres enough space on your hard drive?

R.

> Is there a dovecot setting for max limit?
> --
> Bo Lynch
>

> On Tue, October 23, 2007 9:34 am, Roland Fritz wrote:
>> Hi Bo,
>>
>>> I am running sm on a CentOS 5 box. I have set the following parameters
>>>
>>> /etc/php.ini
>>> post_max_size = 500M
>>> memory_limit = 512M
>>> upload_max_filesize = 500M
>>>
>>> /etc/postfix/main.cf
>>> mailbox_size_limit = 0
>>> message_size_limits = 700M
>>>
>>> I am able to attach the file of about 130MB but when trying to send it
>>> a another account on this server I get the follwoing message......
>>>
>>> Requested mail action aborted: exceding storage allocation
>>> Server Replied: 552 5.3.4 Error: Message file to big.
>>
>> This is not you web server replying, it is your mail server. Have a look
>> at the config of your outgoing mail server (I suppose you have not
>> configured localhost for this purpose).
>>
>> Anyway if you could post the outgoing part of your squirrel config we'll
>> get further ;)
>>

>>> I do not have quotas on this box.
>>>
>>> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Roland.
>>
>> ----
>> Roland Fritz

>> List Info:

Statler: "Why do we need a VCR you can program seven years in advance?"
Waldorf: "So we don't miss any great shows that are on after we're dead."

----
Roland Fritz