lost attachments when forwarding via addressbook

I was affected by the problem described in bug #1805471 (couldn't send
attachments after upgrading to 1.4.11). Switching to PHP5 solved that
for me.

Or so I thought. Today I encountered another problem that seems to be
related to this bug. When forwarding a mail containing attachments, the
attachments are lost after selecting the recipient from the address
book (neither shown in the compose window any more nor sent). However,
everything works fine when entering the recipient address by hand.

Happens with Squirrelmail 1.4.11.
Does NOT happen with Squirrelmail 1.4.10a.

Setup is identical in both cases:
- Apache 1.3.34 (Debian Etch)
- PHP 5.2.0 (Debian Etch)
- address_add 2.1