Re: Spell checking says I'm not logged in?

Tim Hogan wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>> Tim Hogan wrote:
>>
>>> I have decided to give SquirrelMail a try and I have install v1.4.11
>>> which seems to be working quite well, with the exception of spell
>>> checking.  Whether I am going into "SpellChecker Options" or clicking on
>>> spell check after typing a message I get the following error;
>>>
>>> "You must be logged in to access this page."
>>>
>>> Here is what ends up in the PHP logs of the web server;
>>>
>>> [Sun Oct 07 10:18:25 2007] [error] [client 10.1.1.58] PHP Notice:  Use
>>> of undefined constant PAGE_NAME - assumed 'PAGE_NAME' in
>>> /data/Hoganzoo.com/squirrelmail-1.4.11/functions/auth.php on line 57,
>>> referer: https://www.hoganzoo.com/webmail/src/options.php
>>>

>>> I have tried everything that I could think of with permissions and
>>> configuration and I just cannot figure this out.  Any ideas?
>>>
>>> For reference, here is the output of the config test script;

>>>     Base URL detected as: https://www.hoganzoo.com/webmail/webmail/src
>>> (location base set to https://www.hoganzoo.com/webmail)
>>>

>> Location base must contain only protocol, hostname and port information.
>> You
>> can't put URL path there.
>>

> Tomas,
>
> I caught that and I changed it to
>
> $config_location_base     = 'https://www.hoganzoo.com';
>
> however I am still getting the same error.  Thanks for the idea but I am
> afraid that I am going to need a few more :)

Could you provide more information about your setup?
1. PHP session settings
2. PHP $_SERVER variables
3. Why are you overriding location base?

SquirrelSpell plugin is bundled with SquirrelMail. Are you sure that you are
using standard bundled squirrelspell plugin version? Can you reproduce same
issue in standard SquirrelMail 1.4.11 setup with only squirrelspell plugin
enabled? SquirrelSpell plugin uses standard SquirrelMail functions to
validate user session. If plugin fails with "You must be logged", other
plugins will also fail.

Are you sure that session cookie path is set correctly in browser? Why
session cookie has 'src/' url part in your setup?

--
Tomas