Spell checking says I'm not logged in?

I have decided to give SquirrelMail a try and I have install v1.4.11
which seems to be working quite well, with the exception of spell
checking.  Whether I am going into "SpellChecker Options" or clicking on
spell check after typing a message I get the following error;

"You must be logged in to access this page."

Here is what ends up in the PHP logs of the web server;

[Sun Oct 07 10:18:25 2007] [error] [client 10.1.1.58] PHP Notice:  Use
of undefined constant PAGE_NAME - assumed 'PAGE_NAME' in
/data/Hoganzoo.com/squirrelmail-1.4.11/functions/auth.php on line 57,
referer: https://www.hoganzoo.com/webmail/src/options.php

I have tried everything that I could think of with permissions and
configuration and I just cannot figure this out.  Any ideas?

For reference, here is the output of the config test script;

  SquirrelMail configtest

This script will try to check some aspects of your SquirrelMail
configuration and point you to errors whereever it can find them. You
need to go run conf.pl in the config/ directory first before you run
this script.

SquirrelMail version: 	*1.4.11*
Config file version: 	*1.4.0*
Config file last modified: 	*07 October 2007 10:00:11*

Checking PHP configuration...
    PHP version 5.2.4 OK.
    display_errors:
    error_reporting: 6143
    variables_order OK: GPCS.
    PHP extensions OK.
Checking paths...
    Data dir OK.
    Attachment dir OK.
    Plugins OK.
    Themes OK.
    Default language OK.
    Base URL detected as: https://www.hoganzoo.com/webmail/webmail/src
(location base set to https://www.hoganzoo.com/webmail)
Checking outgoing mail service....
    SMTP server OK (220 wolf.hoganzoo.com ESMTP Postfix)
Checking IMAP service....
    IMAP server ready (* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR
LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS AUTH=LOGIN] localhost IMAP4rev1 2004.357 at
Sun, 7 Oct 2007 10:07:10 -0600 (MDT))
    Capabilities: * CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ IDLE NAMESPACE
MAILBOX-REFERRALS BINARY UNSELECT SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS
AUTH=LOGIN
Checking internationalization (i18n) settings...
     gettext - Gettext functions are available. You must have
appropriate system locales compiled.
     mbstring - Mbstring functions are available.
     recode - Recode functions are unavailable.
     iconv - Iconv functions are available.
     timezone - Webmail users can change their time zone settings.
Checking database functions...
    not using database functionality.

Congratulations, your SquirrelMail setup looks fine to me!

Regards,
Tim