Re: Attachments broken in Squirrelmail 1.4.11 ?

> On 10/3/07, Jonathan Angliss <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Paul Lesniewski wrote:

>> > Thanks for all the testing.  You didn't show the HTML, which would
>> > have been helpful.  It would be helpful to see the HTML of both after
>> > the first and second attach actions.
>> >
>> > However, some of this information was helpful, and it looks as if the
>> > problem might be in saveAttachedFiles().  I am attaching a patch to
>> > try.  Can you please revert all debugging changes and apply this
>> > patch?  I can't yet guarantee that this will solve the issue since I
>> > still cannot reproduce it.
>>
>> Ironically, it shows I really should keep up with my emails, but I
>> resolved this issue, in a slightly different method (patch attached).
>> See:
>>
>>   http://squirrelmail.org/bugs/1805471
>>
>> The issue seems to be specific to PHP 4.x, and not PHP 5.x, which might
>> be why some people didn't see the original problem.  I'm not sure if
>> your fix also resolves the secondary problem of the "addresses" button.
>
> It does not, but the attached patch does.  I'd rather use mine, as
> it's a better clean-up of the situation (compose_messages should not
> be used any more).
>
> One person on this thread still reports problems, but I am a little
> suspicious that those problems may not be related.  Still, it'd be
> nice if someone could reproduce them (or if that person (Oliver) can
> use a clean, fresh 1.4.11 installation with this patch and try again).

I tried again and I have the same trouble.
I thought about a right trouble on directory so I double checked right,
they seems to be ok :

drwxr-x---  2 apache apache 4096 oct  3 17:43 attach/

Any idea ?

> List Archives:
> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user

Olivier MOULIN
http://olivier.ompm.net
ICQ N°48428547
MSN : omoulin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jabber : olivier@xxxxxxxx

Avec Linux tu as un Noyau, avec Windows tu as des pépins...