Re: Deleting username

On 9/20/07, Linda Durrenberg <ldurren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have an extra username on my Squirrel Mail login page that isn't needed

Usernames are not displayed on the login page in standard
SquirrelMail.  You probably need to contact your service provider, and
we are not it.

> anymore.  This is for a business account and there are several folders each
> with it's own username.  One is not needed anymore.  How do I delete the
> username not needed from the login box?  I have tried to highlight it and do
> a right click but that doesn't work.  We have a web administrator that is in
> charge of set-up, etc.  Do I have to ask him?

Sure, ask him.

>  I was the one who put in all
> the usernames for each folder.  I was hoping this was something I could take
> care of myself.  I hope someone can answer this without anymore details
> because I don't know the particulars of the set-up.

Nope

>  When I put each
> username in, it asked me if I wanted the information to be remembered and I
> said Yes.  Now I need to know how to undo that for one of the folders.  Can
> anyone give me a suggestion?  Thanks very much.

SquirrelMail does not support user addition.  You are using something
that is unrelated to SquirrelMail to manage your users and you won't
find your answers here.

Good luck