Re: Attachments broken in Squirrelmail 1.4.11 ?

Le 1 oct. 07 à 22:23, z6 a écrit :

> Nothing at all in the logs I'm afraid. In case it's relevant, that
> machine has a slightly old php-4.3.11, which is still ok for sm
> according to the release notes.
>
> I am also seeing the other problem - that as I attempt to add
> subsequent
> attachments each one replaces the previous one. Then when I attempt to
> send the mail it is sent without any.

Do you click on the add button for you last attachment ?
Usually, I don't and the last attachment only is sent.
I have try to click on add even for the last one and in this case the
mail is sent without any.

> Have just checked all the plugin versions, and updated to the latest
> (except quicksave - moving from 2.3.1 to 2.4.2 introduces "Call to
> undefined function:  reposition_plugin_on_hook() in
>  /usr/local/share/squirrelmail-1.4.11/plugins/quicksave/
> functions.php on
> line 212" but that's probably a different problem!) The only other
> update I did was compatibility, but no change to the attachment
> problem.

here are the plugins used here :

Plugins
   Installed Plugins