Re: Attachments broken in Squirrelmail 1.4.11 ?

Nothing at all in the logs I'm afraid. In case it's relevant, that
machine has a slightly old php-4.3.11, which is still ok for sm
according to the release notes.

I am also seeing the other problem - that as I attempt to add subsequent
attachments each one replaces the previous one. Then when I attempt to
send the mail it is sent without any.

Have just checked all the plugin versions, and updated to the latest
(except quicksave - moving from 2.3.1 to 2.4.2 introduces "Call to
undefined function:  reposition_plugin_on_hook() in
 /usr/local/share/squirrelmail-1.4.11/plugins/quicksave/functions.php on
line 212" but that's probably a different problem!) The only other
update I did was compatibility, but no change to the attachment problem.