SM Relay Authentication Question

I am trying to debug an issue with a relay provider, and want to setup
SquirrelMail to relay directly out through their mail server.  However, in the
"Server Settings" section I see the following:

Server Settings

General
-------
1.  Domain                 : mydomain.com
2.  Invert Time            : false
3.  Sendmail or SMTP       : SMTP

SMTP Settings
-------------
4.   SMTP Server           : host.example.com
5.   SMTP Port             : 25
6.   POP before SMTP       : false
7.   SMTP Authentication   : login
8.   Secure SMTP (TLS)     : true
9.   Header encryption key :

I have enabled "SMTP Authentication", but don't see where I can set the login
name and password to support authentication to the relay host.  Is SquirrelMail
passing on the users credentials to the remote "SMTP Server" (relay host)?  If
so, is there a way to setup SquirrelMail to do server authentication instead of
user authentication, where SM passes the same login name and password for all
e-mail deliveries from all users?

TIA!

Bill