change passwd and check_quota plugins is not coming in the main screen of squirrelmail

Dear Sir,

We have Fedore core version 4. We are using the squirrelmail version 1.4.6-1. We have downloaded the change_passwd-4.0-1.2.8.tar and installed in the plugin directory. I ran the conf.pl file and included the change_passwd plugin. But in the main screen  of squirrelmail, the top menu does not contain the change_passwd. I even down loaded the compatibility-2.0.8-1.0.tar and also compatibility-2.0.7-1.0.tar and tried. But i did not get menu. The same is true in the case of disk quota. Actually we have successfully installed in the diskquota in our system. Could you kindly help us in getting the graphical view of disk quota information and change password option.

Thanking you,

Sudhir Rao