Re: Error: 110 Can't open SMTP stream

On 9/11/07, kzoty <casotti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Always used squirrel normaly on my server. However the hostmaster had to
> made some changes where he said, SMTP has now to be signed to send emails.

You probably mean "authorization" instead of "signing", but the
details of what you need to do to use your ISP's SMTP server are up to
you and your ISP, not us.  If you don't come here with those details,
don't expect that anyone here will be able to help you.

> When I try to send a new message(email) it takes really long and later comes
> the message "bla bla bla bla: 110 Can't open SMTP stream".

"bla bla bla..." is not a SquirrelMail error message.  It is important
that if you ask for (free) help, you respect us enough to give us 100%
accurate information.