Re: Incorrect time provided by SM

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
I'm new to the list so my apologies if this has been addressed here
previously. Couldn't find anything in the archives.
We have been using SM successfully for several years but have always had a
problem with SM reporting the correct time. It appears to be +5 hours from
our actual time (Eastern Time, GMT -5) I have tried experimenting with the
invert_time parameter in the config file but this doesn't seem to change
anything.

SM v.1.4.6 is running on a windows 2000 server with Mercury Mail as the
Mail
Server app.

Used PHP version? IIS (CGI or ISAPI), Apache (CGI or DSO) or Mercury Web
server?

PHP version 4.3.4
Apache 2.0 Web Server CGI 1.1

Thanks