Re: Replying to list (was Re: Spam Sent From WebMail)

David Guntner wrote:
> Marc Powell grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

Just a note that there are a number of lists that ask to have no replies
coming back to the list. They want original posts and summaries only.
This would be like the sunmanagers and macmanagers lists.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
   O__  ---- Systems Administrator
 (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center