Re: Replying to list (was Re: Spam Sent From WebMail)

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Bill Landry wrote:

> However, replying to the "To:" header is certainly not the default behavior for
> many e-mail clients.  Mailman can be set to add a "Reply-To" header, so maybe
> there was some reason why the Squirrel Mail list admin opted not to set this???

Pine replies to user as well...

Just about every mailing list software can have to reply-to set (and is
the norm to use).

I agree its not a good configuration for lists to reply to "user".
List traffic should stay list traffic and many are annoyed when they
get private replies, through most likely no fault of their own.

Paul? Can you change this?

--

Cheers
Res