Re: Translations...and moving from mbox to Maildir...

>> Hallo, Cassandra,
>>
>> Du (ankungens) meintest am 21.08.07:
>>
>>> I am using a swedish translation in squirrelmail. I am using the
latest version of both squirrelmail and the translation. After I have
logged in the left menu look like this (I have chosen sv_SE in the
configuration file and I also did choose swedish after I logged in i
Display preferences):

>>> Inbox (swedish)
>>> Drafts (English)
>>> Sent (English)
>>> Trash (English)
>
> Inbox can be translated in interface, because it is unique IMAP folder.
Drafts, Sent and Trash are not unique and they depend on IMAP client
preferences. You can create translated folder names in SquirrelMail
configuration or Folder management page and user's folder preferences.

>> Maybe you search at the wrong place.
>> I have added the lines
>>
>>         $default_folder_prefix  = 'mail/';
>>         $trash_folder           = 'Papierkorb';
>>         $sent_folder            = 'Gesendet';
>>         $draft_folder           = 'Entwuerfe';
>>
>> to "/path/to/squirrelmail/config/config_local.php" .
>> Maybe there are no umlauts etc. allowed.

It works but it better to do it first when you setup a new machine. Or
users will delete existing folders.

> Umlauts are allowed. You just have to write those settings in UTF7-IMAP
encoding.

> --
> Tomas

> List Archives: