Blank page when clicked the options page

sorry Guys,

thnks Paul for ur reply
I guess i was not able to express mysef well..let me explian again

 I have SQmail 1.4.10 with the below pluggins n  works perfect

 1. filters
   2. squirrelspell
   3. newmail
   4. info
   5. calendar
    6. calendar_file_backend
   7. compatibility
    8. select_language
 when i install the Change_Passwd 4.2-1.2.8 pluggin and add it with perl
conf.pl and i login its works fine-- BUT when i click on options page it
gives me a blank page
 and in my httpd error log i c the following

 [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
 function
 compatibility_check_plugin_setup() in
 /var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.10a/plugins/change_passwd/functions.php
 on
 line 28, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/plugins/calendar/list_calendars.php
 ------

apprecite your help